Prove document origin, add approval signatures, and prevent tampering
Mango CA’s Class-2 Individual or Enterprise Digital Certificates allow you to digitally sign Microsoft Office documents. A digital signature is the virtual equivalent of a wet ink signature, carrying the signer’s identity and assuring the reader of the document’s integrity.
Placing a digital signature on a document proves the information originated with the signer and has not been altered, allowing secure electronic document workflows to replace tedious, paper-based processes.
Benefits of Digitally Signing Microsoft Office Documents –
- Enable secure electronic document workflows
- Ensure document integrity and authorship
- Save time and resources by replacing paper-based workflows
- Meet compliance requirements associated with electronic workflows
- Legal Protection as per ICT Act-2006 and IT CA Rule-2010 of Bangladesh
- Supported Program includes Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, VBS Script, all supported version from Microsoft Office 2003 and onwards release.
- Email Client alternate to Outlook such as Thunderbird or Apple Mail also supports S/MIME
- Also works with Apache Openoffice and Libreoffice
Add visible and non-visible signatures to Microsoft Office Documents. A signed document carries the signer’s identity and alerts the reader if any changes have been made since the document was signed, ensuring document integrity.
– Internet browser to download and install Certificate (we recommend Internet Explorer or Firefox)
– Microsoft office 2003 or higher
– Can Use for Email Signing as well using Microsoft Outlook or Thunderbird or Apple Mail.
– Can be used with USB PKI Token to Sign