Digitally Signing Mailing List features signing the mail content on the server that enables a user to quickly send the signed mail with his/her digital signature certificate to multiple users. It helps to simplify the process of sending signed mail content to multiple users to confirm the identity of the user.
A user can send mail by signing the mail content on the server with X.509 Digital Signature Certificate through this Digitally Signing Mailing List tool. This is ideal for sending signed mail to multiple users of a list.
- Digitally sign mail content using SHA 256 hash algorithms.
- Completely PKI neutral and work with PKI components from any vendor.
- Verify Digital Signature Certificate before signing.-
- OID check
- Certificate validity check
- CRL verification
- Key usages check
- Extended Key usages check