Relying Party Agreement V.1.0
Mango Teleservices CA Relying Party Agreement
YOU MUST READ THIS RELYING PARTY AGREEMENT BEFORE VALIDATING A DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING Mango Teleservices CA’s DATABASE OF CERTIFICATE REVOCATIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION (“Mango Teleservices CA REPOSITORY”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS RELYING PARTY AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE Mango Teleservices CA’s REPOSITORY.
THIS RELYING PARTY AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) becomes effective when the Relying Party submits a query to search for a certificate, or to verify a digital signature created with a private key corresponding to a public key contained in a Certificate, or when the Relying Party otherwise uses or relies upon any information or services provided by the Mango Teleservices CA Repository or website relating to a Certificate.
- The Relying Party acknowledges that it has access to sufficient information to ensure that it can take an informed decision as to the extent to which it chooses to rely on the information in a certificate. The Relying Party shall be deemed to have read the contents of all documents for which it has access and in particular the Mango Teleservices CA Certificate Practice Statement. For more educational material, see the tutorial contained in Mango Teleservices CA Repository at www.mangoca.com. THE RELYING PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT TO RELY ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN A DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE. THE RELYING PARTY IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE TO DECIDE WHETHER THE CERTIFICATE IS DEPENDABLE FOR THE PURPOSE IT IS USED OR NOT. The Relying Party also acknowledges and agrees that its use of the Mango Teleservices CA Repository and that its reliance on any Certificate shall be governed by the Mango Teleservices CA Certificate Practice Statement as amended from time to time, which is incorporated by reference into this Agreement. The Mango Teleservices CA CPS is published on the Internet in the Mango Teleservices CA Repository at www.mangoca.com and is available via E-mail by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Amendments to the Mango Teleservices CA CPS are also posted in the Mango Teleservices CA Repository at www.mangoca.com. The steps necessary to validate a certificate and verify a digital signature are contained in Section 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 4.4.10, 4.4.11 and 4.4.12 of the Mango Teleservices CA CPS.
- The Relying Party acknowledges and accepts that in providing the services as contained in the Mango Teleservices CA Certificate Practice Statement neither Mango Teleservices CA nor LRA / Registration Authority shall become a party to any of the dealings or transaction entered into between the Relying Party and the Subscriber. All claims of contractual or otherwise resulting from or connected to the dealings or transaction shall be entirely between the Relying Party and the Subscriber and the Relying Party shall not hold Mango Teleservices CA or any LRA / Registration Authorities or any of their directors, employees, agents and representatives responsible for the same. In support of The Mango Teleservices CA’s Public Certification Services Page 3 of 4 Version 2.0
- PARAGRAPH 4.2.10 AND 4.2.11 OF THE Mango Teleservices CA CPS SETS FORTH A LIMITED WARRANTY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN PARAGRAPH 4.2.10 AND 4.2.11 OF THE Mango Teleservices CA CPS, Mango Teleservices CA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF EVERY TYPE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTY OF THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF REASONABLE CARE ON THE PART OF Mango Teleservices CA IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MENTIONED IN THE PARAGRAPH 4.2.12 THE CPS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Mango Teleservices CA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, DELIVERY, LICENSE, PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR UNAVAILABILITY OF CERTIFICATES, DIGITAL SIGNATURES, OR ANY OTHER TRANSACTIONS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR CONTEMPLATED HEREIN, EVEN IF Mango Teleservices CA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE Mango Teleservices CA TO ALL PARTIES (INCLUDING THE RELYING PARTY) EXCEED THE APPLICABLE LIABILITY CAP FOR SUCH CERTIFICATE SET FORTH IN THE TABLE, BELOW.
Class I All Taka 700
Class II All Taka 2,000
Class III All Taka 5,000
- If any provision of this Agreement, or the application thereof, is for any reason and to any extent found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement (and the application of the invalid or unenforceable provision to other persons or circumstances) shall not be affected by such finding of invalidity or unenforceability, and shall be interpreted in a manner that shall reasonably carry out the intent of the parties. Should any of the provisions of this agreement contradict with the provisions of the (n)Code Solutions CA CPS, the Mango Teleservices CA CPS shall prevail.
- THE RELYING PARTY IS HEREBY NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THEFT OR OTHER FORM OF COMPROMISE OF A PRIVATE KEY CORRESPONDING TO A PUBLIC KEY CONTAINED IN A CERTIFICATE, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE DETECTED, AND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF USE OF A STOLEN OR COMPROMISED KEY TO FORGE A DIGITAL SIGNATURE TO A DOCUMENT. In support of The Mango Teleservices CA’s Public Certification Services Page 4 of 4 Version 2.0
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Information Technology Act 2006, and IT CA Rules 2010 and it’s relevant Rules, Regulations and Guidelines as legislated by appropriate authority from time to time.
- In the event of any disputes involving this Agreement, the aggrieved party shall first intimate Mango Teleservices CA Helpdesk either through an e-mail or fax or post for the purpose of dispute resolution. If the dispute is not resolved within ten (10) business working days after this initial notice, then the aggrieved party shall submit the dispute in writing to Distinguished Panel of Experts maintained by Mango Teleservices CA.
- If the dispute cannot be amicably resolved by the Distinguished Panel of Experts, then the only remedy is to take up the dispute before the courts of competent jurisdiction in Bangladesh.